Liverpool ..

Finally I decided to go Liverpool and I am quite pleased with the trip.
Before we go to Liverpool, there is an small accident but finally we get to solve it ..
The beautiful view there has makes me forget about the incident ..
I am really appreciate to the driver that willing to help us and he is like a angel at the moments .. and because of him,I have a very nice weekend at Liverpool .. Thx ^^
Liverpool is really a city that full with different culture.
In addition, we are going on Saturday, and the life at night there is really big differences with Sheffield ... WOW . the people there, the life there, the expenses there even the car there also quite a difference...
But, be honest, for this trip, most the time is actually spend on Cheshire Oak and therefore, I have no much time on explore some others places ..
If the financial and time is allowed, I wish to go Liverpool again ..
As I wish I can enter the World Museum at Liverpool ..
From the outlook of that museum is already so fantastic, really wish I can go in that time ^^
But, Albert Dock is really give a very very good memory to me ..
We took a lot of photo there and all of us are enjoying our photo session there ..
As the view there is really really so nice ..
Anyway, due to time constraint, I have left many regrets there ..
If can, must go again .. keke .. ^^

***** Specially thanks to pretty sweet Melisa for helping us to take so much of nice pics Muackz *****

评论

此博客中的热门博文

2009 年

每一個女孩的身邊都有一個不是男朋友的男朋友

end of my holiday